Murphy's Love Laws
Too much to copy and paste.. click on the link above!
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Murphy's Love Laws
Posted by lilaclilies at 12:29 AM
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
It gets kinda irritating when U start hearing the same things one time too many. People have been going, Oh, how old r u this yr......." "Hmmmm, u have a boyfriend?" " Oh, dun have?! R u sure? Dun bluff......really meh??" " Huh, then how?" [ read: u're getting old, if you dun get hitched soon, u'll be left on the shelf wor, duh]
Oh well, first, there's really no need for me to bluff people that I dun have a BF. It's no fun having ppl ask u these silly questions again n again. Secondly, if I can find a decent guy who fits e bill n who fancies me, I dun mind being the other half of a couple. At least it stops e nonsense.
And to the kind souls who offered to introduce their friends, or their friend's friend to me, thanx but no thanx. I understand the kind intentions but I dun need to own a BF to exist. Somehow the idea of "match-making" doesn't sit well with me. It feels too intentional, I prefer to make frens in a more natural setting.
In reality, I'm really fine being single. Well, I would rather be single and happy, then to be attached to some sub-standard guy. Call me choosy if you like, but hey man, a girl can have her choice ok, n I just can't settle for less.
I think even Angels will agree with me on this ;p
Posted by maZe at 11:52 PM
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Tuesday, March 6, 2007
My belated birthday present from Jiali. She's so sweet to comb the internet for this little pot n had her fren shipped it over from Japan. Thank you, my fren! Well, the shipping cost a bomb, i heard. I haven't got down to planting yet, so the seeds n soil r still in their bags. I think its a good day to plant tmr n so I shall sow the seeds then. I hope they will grow man.....can't let Jiali's effort go to waste rite?
Posted by maZe at 12:55 AM
Monday, March 5, 2007
What are a woman's four favorite animals?
A mink in the closet, a Jaguar in the garage, a tiger in the bedroom and a Jackass to pay for it all.
Posted by lilaclilies at 9:30 PM
Saturday, March 3, 2007
And so... here are some IDEAS FOR WOMEN TO LIVE BY
- Don't imagine you can change a man unless he's in diapers.
- What do you do if your boyfriend walks-out? You shut the door.
- If they put a man on the moon - they should be able to put them all up there.
- Never let your man's mind wander - it's too little to be out alone.
- Go for younger men. You might as well, they never mature anyway.
- Men are all the same - they just have different faces, so that you can tell them apart.
- Definition of a bachelor; a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.
- Women don't make fools of men - most of them are the do-it-yourself type.
- Best way to get a man to do something, is to suggest they are too old for it.
- Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
- If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.
- The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.
- If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him checkbooks.
- Remember a sense of humor does not mean that you tell him jokes, it means that you laugh at his.
- Sadly, all men are created equal.
Posted by lilaclilies at 7:40 PM