Thursday, November 27, 2008

SG Biennale 08 - South Bridge Development

Taking some time to post the pictures taken at the second location of the Biennale for 2008 - South Bridge Devt. This piece of land will, unfortunately, not be restored/preserved but soon be re-developed into shopping malls, hotels...etc.

Taken from Shaw Towers carpark


Among collected mess


Charcoal door. There were no lighting in the buildings. Lightbulbs were the souce of illumination - which was actualli quite cool.


I love this room.


The white stuff on the ground are all bits n pieces of soap. Spot the little stool n the red basin in the middle.(erm...yah. I think you call that a basin :p) The whole place smells of soap.


Florescent swing.


LV does flooring too?


Sugar rush - that's what happened to the bees and ants....


There was a 3rd location of outdoor art installations that I really wanted to see but had to miss due to time constraints. But anyway, still glad to have caught most of the Biennale08. Some of the pictures are really quite blur cuz of the lousy camera phone I'm using now. Sigh, i really miss my SE K800i badly and I'm surprised that i can miss a non-living thing this much. Am contemplating getting a digital cam but still think a camera phone is more convenient cuz I can just pick it up n shoot. But there doesn't seem to be any decent cam-phones that meet my criteria in the market now and it's dumb to get myself another k800i, duh. What a headache.......can SE read my mind and come up with something that I want, please???? Minus the stupid charging point problem, thanks.

No comments: