Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Zhen1 Shi4 Zi3 Zuo4 Nie4.......

I'm getting sick and tired of organising gatherings. Angry with the idiots who don't reply sms or change their minds last minute - obviously they don't see how frustrating it is to coordinate so many people. Slap these idiots.

Nobody wants to be the organiser so i take up the dirty job 'cuz if I don't, no gatherings will happen and I won't get to see my frens as frequently. But then again, why do I want to meet these idiots who don't appreciate my efforts to organise?! Sigh, unfortunately they are my frens and i still want to keep them despite them being idiots.

That aside, have to say I still have a very nice bunch of friends who totally understand how #!@%!!~!!! it is to make just a simple dinner meet-up happen. Love you guys and I will be more than pleased to arrange any meet-ups with you any time.

Meanwhile, I want to take leave as an organiser for time indefinite. During this time, please ask me out cuz I wun be doing the asking. :p

2 comments:

mien said...

arlo... not talking about us rite? haaa

maZe said...

Not you, of course....The ones who think I'm talking bout them most likely are not the guilty ones. And the guilty ones will never think I'm referring to them.